Commercial Carports for Business of All Types
Southwest Builders offers clients in the Oklahoma City, OK metro area, such as Edmond, commercial carports. These structures are an ideal covered parking solution to protect valuable items like your vehicle against outdoor elements. We are a leading service provider specializing in custom-designed carport structures. Our experience and innovation lead to cost-effective designs and coverage for all business types. We expertly design our commercial carports to serve as safe and attractive canopies for any vehicle. You can also use them for additional storage, protecting machinery and other products from wind, rain, sun, and snow. Our company has been awarded “Contractor of the Year” 16 times, and we can handle any project.
Benefits of a Carport at Your Business
Employees and visitors always appreciate covered vehicle shelters, and they tell your customers you care about their patronage. Southwest Builders designs commercial-grade canopies of all types, including separate or attached to your business and open- or close-ended options. Some other benefits of building a carport at your business include the following:
- Cost-Effective – Carports cost less than design and building full-scale parking structures like garages. They are an ideal solution to inexpensive covered parking.
- Weather-Resistant – We use materials designed to withstand Oklahoma’s sun, wind, hail, rain, sleet, and snow to construct our carports. All the mentioned elements can cause severe damage to a vehicle.
- Faster Build – While building a full-scale garage is a time-consuming process, we can mount and install commercial structures much more quickly.
- Increased Value – Besides a carport’s protection against weather, it can offer visual appeal or aesthetic value to your property. We design and build commercial carports that integrate your company’s design style while providing function, convenience, and increased value.
Materials We Use in Our Structures
Southwest Builders uses many types of material in commercial carport construction. We will discuss your structure’s specific size, configuration, and materials to determine which will work best for your needs. Our options have pros and cons, from flat roofs to T-style gables. Our team will go over these details to create a custom design. The materials we use include the following:
- Steel Carports – Steel is one of the most durable carport materials. You get long-lasting protection, but it is extremely heavy.
- Wood Carports – You have a broad range of design and aesthetic options with wood. Our designs can meld style with function, creating an effective and attractive parking canopy.
- Polycarbonate Carports – This material is lightweight and resists cracking and splitting. It is a durable type of plastic.
- Aluminum Carports – Aluminum is rust-resistant, durable, and relatively low-cost, making it a popular material choice for various types of commercial carports.
Carport Design & Construction Cost
The costs of carport design, construction, and mounting can vary significantly by material costs, weather, your project’s timeframe, and other conditions. We consider all these elements when creating a commercial carport estimate. Our team will sit with you to understand your vision and needs to determine a custom quote to ensure it’s as accurate as possible. We can work with any budget to create a carport solution that fits a client’s needs.